Let's face it...
2017 was a rough year for many people around the world:
- Controversial decisions on the Global political arena
- Widespread devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Irma and Maria across the U.S. territory
- Deadly earthquakes and several natural disasters around the world
- Countless terrorist attacks
- Mass shootings and the never-ending crisis in Syria, just to name a few.
All these events have certainly affected a lot of people and my personal thoughts and prayers are with the families of those killed and wounded.
However, if there's one critical lesson we should learn today more than ever, it is this: It's not what happens to us that determines how our life works out. It's what we do about it that matters.